Friday, April 25, 2008

Brandon - He's So Fine

"I am happy to tell you that my chest and whole upper body in fact, are naturally hairless. So it only seemed prudent that I trim my pubes. I figure since I like women whom have shaved or trimmed pubic hair I would think that most women expect the same as I do. My ass is shaved as well, but that is a habit I got into when I was in the army prior to going on exercises. Maintenance and staying clean was a bit easier and it prevented a lot of chaffing from road marching. I do powder downstairs as well to prevent sour cream nads. Women seem to key in on that as well. As for my nipples being sensitive, they are fairly sensitive. I will snap a photo tonight when I get home from work so you can see my buns. I do have a fairly gifted ass for a man. I never had to work too hard to get it:) I am in my current weight gain phase of the year to put on more muscle mass during winter time. Trying to get my legs back to where they were before I blew out my back. It also just plain feels good to be able to push a lot of weight too. Helps while testing out new positions:p"













No comments: