Thursday, May 8, 2008

Sigh, The Olympics Are Coming...

GRANT HACKETT joked yesterday that an unflattering photo of him showing a pot belly was an attempt to get an invitation on The Biggest Loser reality TV show.
Hackett, who returned from Spain yesterday after an unsuccessful attempt to qualify for the 10-kilometre event at the Beijing Olympics, was back in the pool declaring he was not overweight and had rarely been in better shape. "Do I look like I'm really that overweight? I don't really think I am," Hackett said.

Within three hours of leaving Melbourne Airport yesterday, the dual 1500 metres freestyle Olympic champion was stripped to a pair of Speedos and showing off a trim and fit-looking physique at the Melbourne Sports and Aquatic Centre."I feel like I'm on a catwalk," said Hackett, who turns 28 tomorrow. "It's a little bit different. Normally, I have to prove myself in the water … but anyway, as I said, this is the lightest I've been in a long time … I don't get any more cut or thinner than this."

No comments: